Weekly Challenge Time
This weeks weekly challenge
Increase your water intake.
- Water transports nutrients to our cells and helps them operate optimally. And cellular operation is what keeps us well and keeps us strong and healthy.
- Water adds moisture to internal organs and tissues and helps to flush toxins out of the body.
- It eases digestion by preventing constipation and helps to keep the body temperature stable
- It cushions and lubricates joints.
- Water helps the lungs to inflate and deflate. And proper oxygenation is vital to health and healing.
People always ask " how much water is the right amount?" You can find a host of formulas out there. Easiest way to know? Shoot for clear urine.
Don't drink any water? Start gradually. Aim for three glasses a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner are easy ways to help you remember.
Too cold for water? Try hot water with a little fresh lemon in it. Lemon adds other health benefits as well for an extra boost.
Try it for a week. See how you feel.